HI There And Welcome-> After Reading! Make Sure to Head Back Up Here and Share if You Enjoyed Today’s Post and Would Like More Content like this in the future!
Media Buying For Your Online Business
Who should use paid media? Anyone who is looking for traffic now! You will have to figure out what your marketing budget is and then make sure you read and reread my instructions below to help you get started.
Learn About Paid Advertising
One of the first things you need to do if you are just getting started with paid advertising for your online business is to just get your feet wet and get comfortable with media buying.
Who are you selling to and what kind of sites are they surfing? You will have to do some research on where your competition is at. Where are they advertising? What do their ads look like? Are they using banners, text or may be even both. Then actually click through to see what kind of landing pages they are using?
Get Prepared Before Buying Advertising For Your Online Business
This is a kind of business that requires preparation. Get your homework done first by answering the above questions then get the terminology figured out. The next thing you will want to do is get your ad copy ready. Most of the work is in the preparation.
Here is what you will want to get together before you even think about looking for a site to advertise on.
• Keywords (15-20)
• Prewritten ads
• Design Banners
• Images for ads
The more prepared you are the less time you will waste.
Now lets just go over the industry terms and conditions, this is the language that you are going to come across with your media campaigns this way you know what you are talking about.
• Ad Servers- Service or software that delivers display-pop-up and text most of the sites you visit will have this built in
• Inertion Order-a contract you use to buy advertising, but most will be the self serving
• Out Clause-Mostly for banners & pop-ups, an inertion order stating you have the right to
cancel within 24-48 hours
• Landing Page- Your squeeze page or blog ( the page to send them to)
• Redirect Page-The page between the squeeze page and the ultimate page
• Money Page-where you send them to make your money
• Text- this will be for your e-mail advertising campaign
• Ezine- Renting of a opt in list
• Solo ad- emails sent out on their own
• CPC- PPC- Nearly all ads are sold with these 2-Cost for click and pay for click-When a visitor clicks on your add you pay a set fee.
• CPA- Cost per action-just like it says you pay per action
• CPS- Cost per sale- for your click bank or Amazon products
• CTR- Click through rate
• Fixed Pricing-This is what you agree to pay for
• Bidded- When you compete with other advertisers
• Frequency Cap-How often you want your ads seen
• Day Parting-Running your ads at responsive times during the day or week ( More sophisticated)
• Even Delivery-You want your traffic delivered evenly instead of a burst
• ROI- Return on your investment
• Geo Targeting- refers to targeting geography ( City,State,Country)
• Remnant traffic-unsold inventory you can purchase cheaply (talk to a rep and ask to get this
on a CPV basis)
• Story Boarding- creating a number of banners to display in a platform order telling a story
delivered to the same viewer.
• Make Good- not a phrase an advertiser like to hear, this is if your ad doesn’t perform as
expected, especially if you have done business with them in the past and had good results. You might ask if
you can work something out on another advertising campaign
• Remarketing & Retargeting- Stalker banners for people who have visited your site and don’t
buy. ( They actually follow them around the internet) This will be some of the most responsive advertising you
will ever see.
• Ron-Ros- Least expensive, remnant traffic but this is the least responsive.
Don’t stress on getting all of this perfect, get prepared like I stated above, go and find your site, learn the industry terms and conditions and just get your campaign started.
Make sure you track your ads so you know which ones are working and which ones are not. Thanks to the Internet your potential target market is worldwide.
If you’re serious or interested in learning how you can make serious money every week from the comfort of your home, Click Here Now! I encourage you to check this out today.
This free webinar will open your eyes to a life of financial freedom that we all deserve.
Finally a legitimate, lucrative business opportunity with great products and a lucrative pay plan.
I am looking for a few people with the right mindset and drive to create the life & earning potential they truly desire.
Don’t Put It Off
To Our Mutual Prosperity,
I’d love to share my secrets – and show You how you can Now Copy Me & Profit.
***If you enjoyed this Blog Post Media Buying For Your Online Business retweet and comment Please!***
No related posts.